Fishing Planet CANNOT Import STRINGCHANGE - Fishing Planet DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" issue
CANNOT Import STRINGCHANGE - DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason"
Fishing Planet CANNOT Import STRINGCHANGE or Fishing Planet DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" ? those two errors or you have only one ? then both can be fixed by downloading and installing directx updated version from here and then your error will be fixed. If NOT, then read the entire article to learn more ways.
Fishing Planet still not working ? still gets annoying errors ?
1. Run game executable with Administrator rights (see here how)
2. Turn off your antivirus and run the game (if is working, then your game source is infected and you need to download game from steam)
Recommended Action first!! Clean and fix windows errors before and after installing the fix.
Even so, Fishing Planet game still NOT working ?
1. Clean your registry and windows with this free software (is trusted)
2. Updated your video card driver by following this guide.
3. Reinstall downloaded dx and these gaming tools
4. Be sure that you have all these installed.
Error message pop up example:
Fishing Planet Free CANNOT Import STRINGCHANGE - Fishing Planet Free DirectX function "GetDeviceRemovedReason" issue, Fishing Planet Free issues, Fishing Planet Free cannot working
Article created by Ioana Alex